Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Collegue last Day

Well today my collegue last day in this company well now he writing his own testimonial about his experience in this company. Hmmm it was a sad day for our it depart coz only me myself left in this company well actually it was fun met with him coz he has taught me so many things about networking, hardware all the things about it stuff. He was a good person that help me in all those thing about networking i get to feel his expertise in doing cabling also taught me in doing anything about itslah... hmmm well he's the best collegue that i ever have well after this i will be not seing him anymore hmmm that sad for me coz he have so many knowledge and many things that i need to learn from him...

Well life must go on he say he will go for interview offshore next week at kl so he will be at kl on saturday...

hmmm as usual today also bored day for me nothing to do much and doing something that i'm also donno.. hmmm just monitor the bandwidth for new and old line online nothing much hmmm wat a bored day for me... but i did do some of my research about network diagram but i still figure out about the firewall hardware coz my company don't have firewall hmmm that's a bad thing coz don't have firewall but here don't have any server so no worry about it coz the server at the host site but it will be migrate to our site sooner later but the cost was to much hmm well i'm planning to migrate within 5 month or 4 coz need and observation to know the line is ok or not but well that's the way it is after the line ok then i will figure out how to configure the firewall hmmm later on i will need to learn how to configure proxy fuh that's the hard part for me coz i never configure proxy before but i will try learn how.. to configure the proxy i will do my best coz later on i can learn more about his security things by myself without anyone help. hmmm hopefully but that's only the planning a part of planning but sooner later i hopefully get a new job a better one than this.....

Below is my litte cute cat

his sleeping at my brother bed larr...



hmmm he staring something on the celing....

No comments: